-

Thought you all would enjoy this email from Precept Headquarters.  Read when
you have an opportunity, otherwise delete it.
Irene

                  Green Eggs And I AM
                  By Elizabeth Wallace

                       My seminary course in Trinitarianism included several
class lectures on "I AM" in the Bible. I wrote the following piece to fulfill
the assignment of a creative project having to do with the Trinity.

                      I have wondered if Jesus had come at a different time how
he would have communicated with His children. The following is a result of two
greats in my life coming together: God, the ultimate lover of my soul, and Dr.
Seuss, who had a love of the simple things of life. If Dr. Seuss had written
theology books, instead of classics such as Green Eggs and Ham, I think it
would have gone a little something like this.

                  Green Eggs And I AM

                  My name?
                  I AM.

                  I am I AM,
                  I AM I am.

                  I AM here,
                  I AM there,
                  I am I AM everywhere.

                  Father, Son, and Spirit are we.
                  We are one, but we are three.

                  I AM here,
                  I AM there,
                  I am I AM everywhere.

                  One in Three and Three in One,
                  Jesus is God, Jesus is Son.

                  Spirit's Power, Father's Plan,
                  Nail scars in the Son's pierced hands.

                  "What," you exclaim, "How can that be?"
                  Shhhh, my child, just rest in me.

                  I will not be put in a box.
                  I will not let you worship an ox.

                  I created it all-the family, the mountain, the tree-
                  We created it all, so you could grasp the "we."

                  I will call you here and there,
                  And I will go with you everywhere.

                  I AM here,
                  I AM there.
                  I am I AM everywhere.

                  Confused, uncertain, and having doubt?
                  Give up now, you won't figure it out.

                  Father, Son, and Spirit are we.
                  We are one, but we are three.

                  Adonai, Yahweh, Savior, Friend-
                  The aspects of me never end.

                  I will not be defined by just one name,
                  But I will love you just the same

                  So what should you do?
                  How should you react?
                  Learn enough truth to guard against attack.

                  Then let go of questions like "Why?"
                  And raise your voice in praise toward the sky.

                  Never to leave is my promise to you.
                  Stay focused, listen to me, and follow through.

                  Wherever I lead, wherever you go,
                  I'll be there, too, just continue to grow.

                  I am I AM,
                  I AM I am

                  On a train
                  In the rain
                  In a box
                  With a fox
                  On a boat
                  With a goat

                  Anywhere, everywhere you may go,
                  I am I AM is all you need to know.

                  From Prayer Essentials For Living In His Presence, Vol. 1, p.
71-72, ©2000, by Sylvia Gunter.

                  Available at www.thefathersbusiness.com.

                  An archive of past devotionals is available on the website.

      Forward email

            This email was sent to ga...@wwdb.org by
newslet...@thefathersbusiness.com.

            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.
           Email Marketing by

      The Father's Business | P. O. Box 380333 | Birmingham | AL | 35238

18:07:00

in all we do, we do for GOD!!!!
in all we do, we do for GOD!!!!