From: "Sherri Crum" <sssmile...@gmail.com>
To: <RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Friends

Thought for 6/6/09

FRIENDS

Friends are special people who accept the way we are.

They stand by you in trouble or when you’re swinging on a star.

Your relatives and family are yours because of birth,

But friends you pick and choose because they’re folks of special worth.

As we go through life we realize our friends become more dear,

We consider them our blessings each time we add a year.

                                      Regina Racke