  From: Lora Leggett
  To: chocoholicc...@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: cooking-frie...@yahoogroups.com ; recipesandmore@googlegroups.com ;
ire-c...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 3:42 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] New Dog

  On Wednesday, July 8, 2009, our new dog, Cocoa, came to live with us.  She is
a two-year-old mix of lab and pit bull.  She is much smaller than Sam and has a
very sweet  personality so far.
  She is a little doll and I think we will be very happy with her.
  We adopted her from the same animal shelter where we got Sam.  Her former
owner had to give her up because he was going into the Navy.
  There is a lot for all of us to to learn but I am hoping it will work out for
us and Cocoa.

  Lora