oh this is wonderful news!!!  praise the lord!

in all we do, we do for GOD!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lora Leggett
  To: chocoholicc...@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: cooking-frie...@yahoogroups.com ; recipesandmore@googlegroups.com ;
ire-c...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 12:23 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Update On Dan

  We have good news about my brother, Dan.  Dan was released from the hospital
at around 10:15 Thursday evening where he had a brief stay in the emergency
room after being released earlier that day.
  Our son brought him back to our house where we talked a couple hours and then
he spent the night on our couch.  Then early Friday morning our son took him to
his work where he picked up his car and got several prescriptions.
  He is back home where he needs to rest, recover, and become used to changes
in diet and several different medications.  He is a diabetic now and there are
conditions that are being monitored with his heart, bladder, blood thinners,
injections and I can't think of much more.
  But he has lost some weight, is looking well rested, speaking and breathing
easier.  And all the wondering and uncertainty is over.  There is a long road
ahead but i am happy he got there in time to catch all of these conditions and
have a lot of options for treatment.
  We are happy to have him back.  Our son, George Elvis, will do some more of
the work that Dan had done for us during the last ten years as a service
provider and of course a great brother.

  Lora