Hi Sandy,
Net Books are very Popular in U K, wow there Tiny. hahahha
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandra Warren
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:41 PM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Hi Gang

  Hi, Steve,Doing okay! Glad you got a new laptop pc, and are back among the
family here! I noticed lately that many are getting laptops as opposed to the
desktop bigger ones. There is also something around called a netbook, am not
familiar with it; have they reached England yet, and have you seen them
advertised on tv commercials at electronics stores? Have a wonderful, blessed
day.
  Sandy
  Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, so please pray it goes smoothly.