"This too will pass."

"Nothing is so simple that it can't be misunderstood."

"We first make habits, then habits make us."

"Unspoken anger is never regretted."

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."

"We plan our lives, but accidents control them."

"Always do your very best, desire no more, accept no less."

"Bloom where you are planted."

"The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to
it."

"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old."

"It is often easier to fight for principles than to live up to
them."

"A mistake is evidence that someone has tried to do something."