Baked Mostaccioli
Casserole Cookbook

I created this recipe when I had a group to feed and only a few ingredients
on hand.- Andrea Warneke, St. Paul, Minnesota

1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
1-1/2 pounds ground beef
1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook
beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce
and salsa. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture.
    Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full).
Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake
8-12 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8
servings.

http://bigcats.care2.com/welcome?w=307786741