My sister-in-law Sue just called. Actually, my brothr Dana and Sue both
called. My sister-in-law robin is back in the hospital. Her leukemia has
returned and they're exploring options. Her speech is affected and her
spine right at the moment. My dad called Sue and complained about my
mom's nurses, saying he wanted to "get rid of them all." they have a tub
and they suggested my dad do the bathroom over and put a walk-in whower
in. No cigar. My dad is impatient and hates waiting and having to be
home for them, even if my mom is getting help and would be home anyway.
I told Sue that the little help they're getting is better than none at
all. And that at least they're being watched this way.