Hi, Laura.

Thanks for the welcome back.  I will be praying for you and your husband.

Becky

From: Lora Leggett
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:41 PM
To: recipesandmore@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RecipesAndMore] hi

Hi, Becky,
I think a lot of us are still here.
In case you and others did not find out, my husband, George, had to go into the
emergency room on Sunday night, February 20.  He is back home now but very
tired and weak.
There were several medical conditions and he will have to have surgery in about
six weeks or so.  I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone so
far and have not been updating much of anyone.
Special thanks to Jan who has been my main updater and prayer warrior these
past few weeks.
Lora