Hi .*,

thanks for the feedback - and thanks for fixing the demo app, as well. It seems
that copious amounts of memory really do help in reducing the implementation
times.

Next thing on my list is merging the 'xilinx-12.2' and 'microblazes' branches
into 'master'. If you have any pending commits on one of those branches, I'd
appreciate it if you could push them to github ASAP.

Best,
- Enno

--
Dr. Enno Lübbers - Researcher - Software Engineering
EADS Innovation Works, Germany - +49 (0) 89.607-25321