ReconOS got another few updates during the last couple of weeks.
Please find the upstream master repository under:

   git://github.com/EPiCS/reconos.git

Highlights are this time user space related (under linux/tools/):

 * timedb, a high-performance round-robin time series database
 * sensord, a lightweight, plugin-based sensor monitoring and
notification framework

sensord has a Linux kernel-like plugin-framework for developing sensor
plugins, and an IPC event notification framework for notifying other
daemons or tools if given thresholds of a certain plugin have been
exceeded. Plugins are scheduled by a timer delta queue, thus only one
timer needs to be used in the system in order to spare resources. As a
time series database backend, we use the lightweight timedb system
(rather than RRDtools), that we have developed for this purpose, since
it has no dependencies, needs less resources and has a higher speed
and precision. sensord also allows automatic runtime loading of new
*.so sensord plugins.

sensord with its IPC facilities can be used in combination with other
daemons that trigger partial reconfiguration, for instance.

sensord example plugin: linux/tools/sensord/plugins/dummy.c
sensord example client: linux/tools/builtin_client.c

Further documentation (work in progress, will later be included into
reconos/docs/): https://github.com/gnumaniacs/sensord,
https://github.com/gnumaniacs/timedb

Regards,
Daniel