PETER SAID: Please don't tell me that Ganjans (police) aren't racist! I see
the results of their activities every week lined up outside the
local court.They are, and always have been, the instrument whereby
authority in Australia demonstrates its covert policy of racism
toward Blacks.

It's not the police who are racists, it's humans!! And those 'humans' who
wear the uniform and treat people with disrespect and hate are soon turfed
out. They do not deserve to be called humans.

I think we also have to remember that there are two sides to every story and
none of us can ever be there all the time when the 'alleged' incidents of
abuse occur between police and 'person'. And unfortunately, there is usually
a guilty party who tries to lie their way out of it if backed into a corner
or the other side also makes up stories to make the other side look bad.
Yes, people on either side - whether victim or offender - can lie through
their teeths to protect themselves and to hurt the other.

It's hard not to make judgment on a situation we were never present at and
we always want to believe in those we take the side of. But unfortunately
unless we saw what happened, none of us wil ever know the truth to every
'alleged' situation.