From: "Laurie Forde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [recoznet2] Does Anyone have The Pearson Plan??
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:59 AM

Tony, there is an article in the November edition of ''Land Rights Queensland" , which is apparently the Qld Government's  response to  meetings with Pearson and others to discuss his plan.

It is headed 'Cape York Partnerships---Some Practical Ideas.

The Nov. edition is not online yet, but should be any day at www.faira.org.au <http://www.faira.org.au>

Laurie