Trudy,

Glad to hear that you are feeling better - well relatively. I have been away
in the antipodes again and  did not know you had been hospitalised until
yesterday afternoon. Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you. It
seems to me that it must have been something serious to keep an old stager
like you down, so I hope you recover soon.

Ian.