Am 12/13/2016 03:50 AM, schrieb pogoj:
Hello Apache, can you tell me why Anuradha Patil might have sent this note to
me?

Anuradha hasn't written only to you but to the mailing list you are subscribed to. So, many others got it as well.

Maybe you are new to the concept of a mailing list. Here you can get more information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list

HTH

Marcus

  Anuradha Patil<postforanu.pa...@gmail.com>  wrote:

My name is Anuradha Patil.
I am an electronics and Communication engineering graduate.

I have total of 4 years of experience as a lecturer in engineering college.

I am living in London and looking forward to restart my career in software
testing after a career break of 2 years.