AOO uses a Subversion repository. The best place to get started on C++ work is the step-by-step build instructions at https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step. It includes a link to the repository, as well as a lot of other information you will need to build AOO.