Forwarding to list.

Keith
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

Sure I don't mind :) below answers to your questions:

1. Can you describe a little what your experience is?
I'm beginner without professional experience. Few months ago I decided to
change something and started to learn theory of testing on my own (from
blogs, websites, groups dedicated to testers, webinars). Now, with some
basic knowledge I'm looking for open source projects thanks to which I'll
be able to practise.

2. Have you done Application testing before?
Yes, I've started to test Firefox experimental features in "Firefox Test
Pilot" project. That's why I'm familiar with GitHub where all issues have
to be reported (I found some issues which I've reported).

3. How much experiences do you have with open office?
I use it every day because of my actual job, especially calc and writer.
Mostly not sophisticated functions connected with creating tables,
articles, formatting. From time to time I need to use something more
complicated.

4. Have you looked a little around the tools we use? Do you know them or is
it all new to you?
I'm not sure exactly which tools do you mean because there's a lot of
information. I read about "Infrastructure", and it's said there to report
bug via Bugzilla. I didn't use it yet but suppose that bug reporting scheme
is similar to GitHub. I'm familiar with creating issues in Jira because of
preparing to recruitment interview.

5. What do you expect how this will be for you?
I hope for me it will be opportunity to practise and finally use
theoretical knowledge, and by the way for you it's chance to get user
focused on testing, not only using for free.

Best Regards!
Anita