you might want to look at:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7e48532d17a67bad1fd9d7f30403621fe5783c56977de90ad45a5b9c%40%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

It is about our build environment. Not really CI/CD atm, but maybe you can bring yourselfe in to make a step towards it. Would be super cool.

On 16.12.20 22:25, Dylan Pham wrote:
Hi Peter,

Thanks for letting me know. DevOps deals with orchestration of containers
(e.g kubernetes and docker) to automate the development process, such as
continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) of your
applications/services.  So applications/microservices in the cloud
basically.  Some of DevOps tools are Jenkins, Ansible, Helm, etc.  Writing
custom codes to automate the CI/CD process is a big part of DevOps. And I
want to help out in that area if you have such needs. Of course I will
check out the OpenOffice project on Github as well and see how I can
contribute. Thank you.

Dylan