Hi !

I am new in red5, and i have some questions...

I was looking in the flashextensions.com, the tutorials about red5 and
eclipse, and I only want (at the moment), to work with a webcam
online. But i dont understand why i need eclipse? (if is needed).
for to make this project - webcam online - only need red5 or I need
other with, like eclipse or others?.

How can I make the server stream?, what I need to make in my server?,
I need to put some files?. Or where I can to find more information
about ?, my language is not english, somebody know spanish here?

sorry if my questions are silly, but really i am new in the problem.

Very thanks.

Inari/