I don't think you can do anything more about the 2.325 seconds. The time it takes to switch cams depends on the camera and/or hardware configuration.. it takes longer to connect an isight than a dv cam here..

Thijs

Op 14-mrt-2007, om 5:35 heeft l u c h y x het volgende geschreven:

Thank's, that's improve a little the execution.
The delay time when I change from resolution 640x480 to 320x240 is onSetModeDuration 2.325 seconds. I´m using Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 usb2. native rosolution is 640x480.
What do you think ?

P.D: Thank's for the tip's.!!