FME crashed red5 was still running fine, i tired it using windows XP
with a server running locally and with my main red5 server (Linux -
Centos)
crashed every time, and also as far as FME goes i could not get it to
run at all on Vista.

Thijs Triemstra | Collab;68 Wrote:

> Donald,
>
> what crashed, Red5 or FME? I don't have a windows machine to test it
> with atm but mabye anyone can tell us how it performs with red5 vs.
> flash media server..
>
> Thijs
>
> Op 16-mrt-2007, om 2:05 heeft Donald het volgende geschreven:
>
> > I have tried it a few times with different cams and it crashed every
> > time, would be a great option
> > once it is stable.
> >
> > Joachim Bauch wrote:
> >> Hey guys,

> >> Yep, and this was done in r1760 ;) FME can now connect and broadcast
> >> to Red5!
> >>
> >> FME seems to be not too stable, at least it crashed a lot of times
> >> with AVs while trying to connect it to Red5. They seem to expect
> >> certain objects (like the response to "connect") to be serialized
> >> in a given order, so that took a while to figure out...
> >>
> >> Joachim

Donald

'NixSpot' (http://www.nixspot.com)'
' (http://www.nixspot.com/red5/../)