Hi Steffen,

Thats not right, they dont make it compatible. And even if you can download the source you re not allowed to use it commercial. Just read the license on the site. Ive talked to a manager (no names) and he told me microsoft doesnt do anything for any linux support (yes, wow we see some whitepapers). Microsoft does ONE thing. They make open standards, but that is just a marketing strategy. And any rumorers about "microsoft goes opensource"... ha... i have heard too much from this guy....

They are targeting flash with silverlight and there would be no point in
that without supporting Linux.
Do you really think after the big marketing campange for vista, that they are interested in linux. There are some guys at microsoft that belive in these things. Maybe someone knows FlexWiki. But, what was/is FlexWiki? A project started at microsoft, was quite well, and know the technology is used in Channel9. I hate to say it, but this company is too big for some smart guys keeping the software free.

mfg nomIad

Roberto Saccon schrieb:
Does anybody know whether silverlight allows upstreaming audio/video to the server, as in flash ?
--
Roberto Saccon