Hi Orion,

Fantastic work. You probably saved me some dirty hours.
Ive seen that you uploaded that tutorial to the public terracota wiki.
Maybe you could put it also in the red5 wiki?
http://jira.red5.org/confluence/dashboard.action

Its also confluence.

cu nomIad

Orion Letizi schrieb:
Ok... I've put together a wiki page that describes how to run the clustered
Red5 POC:

  http://wiki.terracotta.org/confluence/display/wiki/Red5+and+Terracotta+POC

Go ahead and give it a shot...

--Orion