hehe, sounds good because this would be a possible extension.

Lets say something like a multicast group.

You can add multiple clients to a group. You have something like a broadcaster and it ll broadcast to all clients with fast performance.
Lets say like a stream but with data.

cu nomIad

Steven Gong schrieb:
IIUC the RSO seems to be the only official way to make a broadcast call across the clients. Correct me if I am wrong.