So let's get this right ..... the bad guy admits : " its a fair cop guv , sorry , it
won't happen again " ... and his brief says " he aint done noffin .... we will defend
him "  ....... says a lot eh .....

JA (Madrid)

>From the BBC website :-

"I've not seen a replay of the incident but Martin told me that he's sorry," said
Wenger prior to the FA's announcement.

"He has apologised as he said it was a bad reaction.

"If he is charged, he is charged and we will defend him. But he has shown a big
attitude in saying that he's sorry."