blah blah

David Beckham "went for" Sir Alex Ferguson when the
Manchester United boss kicked a boot which hit his
face, the Real Madrid star has revealed.

Beckham was restrained by team-mates as he lost
control after being hit by the flying boot following
defeat to Arsenal in February 2003, the serialisation
of his autobiography, My Side, in The Sun newspaper,
revealed.

Following the loss, Ferguson allegedly blamed Beckham
for one of the goals, prompting a dressing room
bust-up between the pair.

Beckham said: "I felt like I was being bullied in
public, and being backed into a corner for no reason
other than spite."

Recalling his reaction when hit by the boot, Beckham
said: "I went for the gaffer. I don't know if I have
ever lost control like that in my life before."

Former team-mates Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville and Ruud
van Nistelrooy restrained Beckham, who likened the
scenes to something from a gangster movie.

Ferguson apologised for the incident shortly
afterwards.

The team eventually went on to overhaul Arsenal's
Premiership lead and win the title, but Beckham was
still sold to Real Madrid.

Previous excerpts from the book revealed how Beckham
and Ferguson's relationship had soured over the last
two years.

Beckham has since enjoyed a fairytale start to his
Real career, scoring two goals in a week for his new club.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM