Hi,

  It's not very important but i've got problems with my .bashrc file : the
system
doesn't seem to take care of it.
I've checked the man and it says that the option -norc ( which obliges not
to read the .bashrc ) is default when the shell invoked is sh so maybe
that's where the problem is but i'm quite sure the shell is bash.
  Has anybody got an idea where the mistake is ( and it is certainly stupid ).
  Here is what my .bashrc is like if it may help. Unless i make a source
.bashrc none of the alias is available.

   Thanks for help but there is nothing very vital nor urgent.

#.bashrc

# User specific aliases and functions

alias rm='rm -i'
alias cp='cp -i'
alias mv='mv -i'
alias sauve_systeme='bash /root/batch/sauve_system'
alias sauve_web='bash /root/batch/sauveweb'
alias supdir='rm -r'
alias supdirs='rm -f -r'
alias cherfi='find -name'
mesg y