I have another Motif 2.1 question. I just purchased the upgrade from 2.0

-> 2.1.  The reason being that its advertised that 2.0 won't work with
RedHat 5.0 (glibc).  So, I get Motif 2.1 in the mail the day before
yesterday, and THE VIRTUAL DESKTOP IS GONE!  As you might have guessed,
the virtual desktop is important to me. Primarily because I do quite a
bit of development work on my laptop.  Can anybody explain whats going
on ?

--
-Ian Searle