Hi

Slightly off topic
I need some help with a scripting problem I have, here is the scenario

I have a template file that has 4 values to be search and replaced, that s
not difficult, but I have another file with a list of the 4 values to be
replaced multiple times i.e. the script should search and replace, changing
the values as per the first line of the other file and save the this with a
unique file name, the script should then search and replace the template
with the values in the next line of the other file and save this file with a
unique file name.   This should continue until the last line of the other
file when the script will exit and you will be left with multiple files with
the relevant changes in them.
Any ideas how to do this easily?

Regards

Gordon