I have reinstalled RH 7.2 a few of times, clean install each time, on a machine and it appears that each time I have done that it has created a new hda. Would this be correct?
Is a hda a partition?
I was recently told my program is on hda6 and it is out of space. (This shouldn't be the case as the program doesn't take up much space)
From the command line how can I tell how many hda's I have?
If these are just blank partitions can I eliminate the other hda's and make one big one from the command line?

Thanks