santosh wrote:

Dear All,

I had installed the Redhat linux 8.0 with GNOME graphic mode. I had
already attached the SureCom ethernet land card.

I haven't found the drivers files or specific product of name in linux for that land
card.
In this case, How can I install the SureCom Land Card and configure ??

I had tried in graphic mode and text mode but cann't make activate.
Please tell me the way.......

I will be very happy...

Thanks for your cooperation in advance

Firstly, it's not a land card, it is a LAN card, LAN standing for Local Area Network'.

Now that that is sorted, from what I know SureCom does not produce chips, but just the boards they sit on. You need to find out what chipset your card is (Intel, VIA, 3Com, Realtek to name a few).

Then installing the driver for that chipset may help you.

HOWEVER!!! Really installing LAN cards is a non-event. Kudzu has always picked up the card automatically for me. Mind you, I ALWAYS use well respected brand name cards (Intel at the moment).

So, my belief at this point (if you have kudzu installed), is that your card is NOT supported, or not well supported.

What does their web-site tech support say?

Regards,
Ed.