Hi,
It can really depend on the phone you've got, how you are connecting it
and if the GSM phone itself has a full builtin modem. Can you give us a
few more details
Yes and no. I haven't decided yet how I want to connect it; it depends on what is expected to work best. We're mainly talking about laptops (well, that's nearly obvious, isn't it?) with IR support, though, so the alternatives clearly include IR and a PCMCIA based setup. Also, I need a solution that supports different users who may have different types of phones, but they can all be expected to be quite recent. Mine is a Sony Ericsson T68i...

- Toralf