Hello.

I asked to IBM because I have in leasing and costs me more than 250 Euros
change 128 to 256 MB because I have 64*2 and must put out these and buy
128*2 !!!

Today I send an email asking to other provider,not official but for maybe more
low prices,I see my laptop one week ago in an offer for 700Euros!!! 128 RAM
10GBHD CDROM,12"TFT.

Josep