Title: Message
Hi all,

I've done a few RPM updates (through red-carpet) and a perl module or two (cpan) over the last few weeks - can't remember exactly all of the details. But today I noticed that updatedb is broken. If I run it, it thrashes and thinks for a very long time, then right at the end I get a broken pipe.

I'm assuming that something I have updates has died a sad death, unfortunately updatedb is a binary - so I'm not sure exactly what is trying to be piped where. Could anyone give me a suggestion to help me look in the right direction please?

Cheers
Michael