Oleg Sukhodolsky wrote:

So, it would be great to hear any comments about this patch.
And, of course, it will be much more better to see it integrated ;)

Thanks for the patches, and (usual disclaimer ;-) sorry that it took so long.

I'd applied the patches with some mods:
* I made RETest less chatty when test succeeds. Now it will print only test number and pattern. But if test fails, it will print all the info it used to print.
* Once one of the tests fails, do not continue with this test, but proceed to the next test.
* Test #204 was failing because trim() was removed. I corrected test definition.

Thanks again,

Vadim