Hi Sebastian,

I agree with Vadim that it should be easy to convert RETest to JUnit.
However you will need to write your own TestRunner for this purpose.
RETest is a framework for the testing already and it's simplier than
JUnit.  What advantages you expect from using JUnit?  Is it easier to
add required features to RETest?

With best regards, Oleg.