I will apologize in advance for what are most likely basic questions,
which have long since fallen off the archive of discussions.

1)  The link to FAQ is not available since it appears that the Turbine
infrastructure is not being polite.  Is there another location to view the
FAQ, or is there a better location to resolve my other questions?

2)  Is a good location, tutorial, reference location, book, etc  which
provides a better understanding on determining the proper format of
patterns?

3) Just like design patterns, is there a repository (site?) of regexp
patterns that provide solutions to common problem?  For example, internet
email addresses.

Thanx
Conrad Sterling