Hi list,

sorry for bothering with a regular expression help but I am trying without success and I have to do it quickly. This is my problem, I have a XML file similar to this (for readability I write it indented but it's actually on one line):

<some_tag>
        <inner_tag>one</inner_tag>
        <inner_tag>two</inner_tag>
        <inner_tag>three</inner_tag>
</some_tag>

where <inner_tag> can be repeated many times inside <some_tag>. I would like a regexp where I can get each occurrence of <inner_tag>some_text</innertag> separately.

Please help if you can, thank you in advance.

Fabrizio