Jörg Spilker wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 17. November 2004 23:12 schrieben Sie:

Hello Jeff,

You can use debugreiserfs to track down the file with that key by using
debugreiserfs -d <device> and looking for the objectid. Once you find
the directory listing with that key, you should be able to find the file.

When you've located the filename, a setfattr -x system.posix_acl_access
<file> followed by the appropriate setfacl command will reset the ACL.

thanks for your help. I could fix the problem using debugreiserfs

Greetings, Jörg

btw: your email is bouncing (unknown user).

I am concerned that this constitutes ignoring a bug report by fixing the symptoms and not finding the bug.