The Weekend Warriors would like to announce the launch of the Reiser4 Programmer's Wiki at http://pvh.ca/trac/wiki/reiser4. We have included much of the information we uncovered in the last four months, and we hope this will continue to grow as more plugin developers join the effort to understand, document and extend Reiser4. Your comments and contributions are of course, most welcome.

Sadly, we must also note that it is unlikely we will be submitting a patch for user-defined attributes any time soon. Our time has run out and we will no longer be able to spend as much time working on the project.  We want to thank all of you who helped us in our efforts.

-Ryan Nordman
Victoria, BC, Canada