Raymond A. Meijer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This morning I found the following warning on my Debian server holding a 253
> GB Debian archive mirror:
>
> ReiserFS: dm-8: warning: vs-4080: reiserfs_free_block: free_block
> (dm-8:46707368)[dev:blocknr]: bit already cleared
>
> If fixed it with --fix-fixable, but what was it and what does it mean?

What kernel version are you using for this node? I've been developing
the on-demand bitmap patches and have been getting one of these under
heavy sustained load. I've assumed that it was a result of my patches,
but I'm curious what kernel you're running.

Are you running a -mm kernel, stock, or vendor? Which version?

Thanks.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Mahoney