On 22 October 2015 at 11:18, Troels Emtekær Linnet
<tlin...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> Hi Edward.
>
> Brilliant work with the interpreter!
>
> That must surely have been painful...
>
> It is very problematic to test on the server, and it takes much more time!
>
> To get server info:
>
> Have you tried:
> wiki.nmr-relax.com/phpinfo.php
>
> The server is hosted at Gigahost.dk
> https://gigahost.dk/features/specifications
>
> Does this help you?
>
> Or else I can write to them and ask.

Hi Troels,

I'm about to send another message explaining all of our new features.
These would probably be quite useful for your other wikis as well,
including for the SBiN Lab.  My additions (those not copied from
MediaWiki or Wikipedia) are GPLv3+ licensed (or GPLv2+ licensed on the
FlightGear wiki), so if you need another licence for copying, just
ask.  I think that the problem is with the Gigahost.dk server setting,
however nothing in the specifications points to a time-out for killing
a process that would be what is almost always seen on
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Template:Infobox_relax_release . It
definitely less than 300 s, but that is the PHP kill time, not the
standalone executable kill time (which is not listed).  More details
will be in the next post.

Cheers!

Edward