Follow-up Comment #4, bug #24962 (project relax):

Let's see how long it takes them to release 0.18.1.  This bug is rather major
and anyone using 0.18.0 should really update once it is fixed.  In relax
however it is only used in the frame order analysis, so it is not a major
issue.

The nquad() fix seems like an ugly hack, as scipy.integrate quad(), dblquad()
and tplquad() are all used in the same code paths in relax, and converting
only one of these three to nquad() would be confusing.  It would be better to
convert all to nquad().  I'm wondering if we could just blacklist these system
tests for scipy 0.18.0.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?24962>