Hi Venkat,

Would you happen to know which FORTRAN version you have on your
system?  I am trying to replicate this Modelfree4 on Mac problem by
installing Art's program on my Mac test system.  However I have a
problem with running the program in that it says that the
/usr/local/lib/libgfortran.3.dylib library is missing.  I'm using the
standard GCC one from http://r.research.att.com/tools/.  Any
information would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Edward