Dear Vineet,

The problem you are seeing is a simple bug - Dpar is simply being
displayed twice.  Could you please create a bug report for this?
Simply fill out the details at
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax.  I will then fix the
problem and the solution will be available with the next relax
release.  The bug report will be useful for other users

Cheers,

Edward

P. S.  I can already see the problem in the relax source code.  See if
you can see it too in the display() function at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/api/3.1/pipe_control.diffusion_tensor-pysrc.html#display.