I think it's pretty clear that AT&T is free to implement a
"progressive" antidiscrimination policy that encompasses the protection of
its gay and lesbian employees over the objections of its religious
employees, and that it need not accommodate them by exempting them from
that policy. See Peterson v. Hewlett Packard Co., 358 F.3d 599 (9th Cir.
2004):

Under the same rationale, couldn't BU&U, Inc. implement an anti-discrimination policy that protects the religious employees over the objections of gay and lesbian employees?

Alan

Law Office of Alan Leigh Armstrong
Serving the Family & Small Business Since 1984
18652 Florida St., Suite 225
Huntington Beach CA 92648-6006
714-375-1147   Fax 714 375 1149
[EMAIL PROTECTED]