I hope it is permissible to post this on the list-serve. I do so in my capacity as faculty advisor to the Tulsa Law Review.

--
Paul Finkelman
Chapman Distinguished Professor of Law

918-631-3706 (office)
918-631-2194 (fax)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TULSA LAW REVIEW CALL FOR SYMPOSIUM CONTRIBUTIONS Blaine Amendments

Tulsa Law Review seeks contributions for its Winter 2004 issue dedicated to an off-site paper symposium discussing state Blaine Amendments and Blaine-like provisions. This discussion will be facilitated by the United States Supreme Courts decision in Locke v. Davey.

TLR seeks contributions of all typesincluding both articles and essaysfor inclusion in the symposium issue. Editing is expected to begin approximately September 13, 2004. TLR has provided a modest stipend for participation in past symposia and expects to be able to continue this practice.

Space in the symposium issue is limited. Interested authors are encouraged to contact TLR soon to reserve a place in the issue. Once the anticipated editing capacity has been reached, the issue must be closed.

For more information about the symposium issue or TLRs editing process, or to reserve a place in the symposium issue, please contact:

Dan Carsey, Editor-in-Chief
Tulsa Law Review
3120 E. Fourth Place
Tulsa, OK 74104