Sounds like a classic unconstitutional conditions question:  May
the government say "in exchange for getting this benefit -- the power to
act as our agent solemnizing marriages -- you may not engage in other
speech when you're working for us"?  The cases are notoriously not
entirely consistent -- compare FCC v. League of Women Voters (answering
"no") with Pickering (answering "maybe"); but at the very least they
require some pretty strong government interest.  The interest described
below doesn't, I think, suffice, especially when we're talking about the
minister's solemnizing marriages that are clearly not legally
recognized, such as same-sex marriages.