In a message dated 11/5/2004 5:29:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Oddly enough, I agree with one point that Marty suggested:  If someone is giving material or saying things to a particular person, and that person says "please stop giving me this stuff," then the government may generally give the recipient that sort of veto power (though perhaps there are some viewpoint- and subject-matter neutrality requirements here).
Of course, this is the thrust of the decision in Hill v. Colorado

Hill is, of course, patently wrong.

Jim "Licking My Wounds, But Proud of Having Fought the Fight" Henderson
Senior Counsel
ACLJ