I'm glad that we agree such speech shouldn't be called
"harassment."  But I'm puzzled by Mark's second paragraph.  Why does the
fact that *schools* may not teach religion or atheism mean that schools
may or even must restrict *students* who want to advocate religion or
atheism?

        Mark says "schools are religious-free zones" -- but why?  The
Establishment Clause may prohibit schools from endorsing religion (and,
incidentally, from putting up religious symbols).  Mark agrees that it
doesn't prohibit students from wearing religious symbols.  But he seems
to think that it prohibits students from expressing the view that some
should convert to some religion, or should stop being religious.  What's
the justification for this sort of strikingly speech-restrictive
position?